Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data is: KFE Holding Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, st. Czerniakowska 71, KRS number 0000255059. You can identify us with the brands we own: KomFort Builing in Europe, KomFort BASE, Legal Building, Mediren.
In all matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we acquire your data and on what basis we use it?
We need your personal information and we process it in order to:
- when the processing is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to take action on your request before the conclusion of the contract - art. 6 par. 1 b Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR),
- when you are asked to consent to the processing of data for a designated purpose - art. 6 par. 1 a GDPR,
- when we have the so-called legitimate interests, such as accepting and responding to your inquiry, resolving a dispute, maintaining business contacts, identifying representatives, contact persons or other employees or co-workers of our clients acting on behalf of those of our clients - art. 6 par. 1 f GDPR,
- when processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation imposed on us, for example in the event of the need to disclose personal data to state authorities - art. 6 par. 1 c GDPR.
Other examples of the legitimate interest referred to above include:
- personalization of online user experience and improvement of the efficiency, usability and effectiveness of the Administrator's presence on the Internet,
- carrying out and analyzing our marketing activities, unless in accordance with the law it requires separate consent, preventing fraud, criminal activities and acting to protect our IT systems,
What personal data are we processing?
During your visit to our website we process the following personal data:
- data provided voluntarily
As part of our website, we provide a contact form that allows you to send us messages. In connection with the message, we process your name, company name and e-mail address.
- data collected automatically
When you use our website, we collect and collect information such as: your IP address, request URL, device ID, amount of time spent on individual pages, browser type, browser language, date and time of using the Website, screen resolution, type and the version of the operating system, as well as other such information.
Are my "sensitive" personal data processed?
The administrator does not deliberately collect "sensitive" personal data, unless such an obligation results from the provisions of applicable law, for example for recruitment purposes. Sensitive data includes personal data about racial or ethnic origin, political views, trade union membership, religious beliefs / religion or belief, health, sexuality, sexual orientation or criminality of the user, as well as genetic or biometric data.
We urge users to exercise caution by providing us with sensitive information and in no case provide us with sensitive information unless they express their consent to the Administrator's use of such information in order to conduct our legal activity and to entrust processing and storage of such data in our databases. If you have any questions about whether sensitive information is or may be required in a specific case, please contact us at the following e-mail address: GDPR@komfort.be
Is the provision of data mandatory?
Providing personal data is completely voluntary. However, if the basis for the processing of personal data is consent, its absence will prevent us from taking action that this consent concerns. The consent may be revoked at any time, however, it will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that we have made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
During the visit to our website, personal data is not necessary, however, the Administrator may require you to send certain data if you want to get additional information about our services or events. The User may also be asked by the Administrator whether he agrees to the processing of his personal data in a specific manner, to which the user may consent or refuse. A user receiving certain information or services, such as a newsletter, may at any time unsubscribe from his subscription by following the instructions in each such document sent. In the event of cancellation of the subscription, the Administrator tries to delete information about the user immediately, however, it may be necessary to provide additional data in order to meet the user's request.
In point 7 it is indicated that users have the option of configuring their web browsers in such a way that they reject all cookies or notify them of their installation. However, it should be remembered that after rejecting all cookies, some elements of our website may not work properly.
How long will we store your data?
We will process your personal data until your consent is withdrawn, your objection is raised or until you request the deletion of data, but no longer than for a period of ....... months since your last activity on our website.
What are cookies?
Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in your terminal equipment and are intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used for the following purpose:
- identification of the User's needs and interests,
- creating statistics that help to understand how users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in),
- recognition of the device used to display the content of the page,
- implementation of surveys and forms,
- adjusting the content and functioning of the website, by matching an anonymous, randomly generated tracking identifier, thanks to which it is possible, among others, to checking where the user came from, what kind of search engine he used, what link he clicked on, what keywords he entered and at what point he stopped using the website,
Web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored in the user's end device by default. You can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete stored cookies as well as automatically block them. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
Access to data and permissions
Due to the processing of your personal data by us, you have a number of rights. In order to implement them, please contact us via e-mail address: GDPR@komfort.be
the right to request access to own personal data (including obtaining confirmation whether they are processed and obtaining information, e.g. about the purposes, sources, categories of data being processed or the period of their storage), including the right to receive copies of their own data for free (for any further copies requested by the data subject, we may charge a reasonable fee resulting from administrative costs),
- the right to rectify personal data (if they are incorrect), which also includes supplementing incomplete personal data, but for this purpose we may ask you to provide additional statement,
- the right to delete personal data (the so-called "right to be forgotten") when, for example, they are not necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, consent for their processing has been revoked, or there are no other legal grounds for their processing .
- the right to limit data processing, for example when you question the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing us to check the correctness of this data,
- the right to transfer data, including receiving from us in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format personal data that you provided to us,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data (however, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was carried out on the basis of the expressed consent before its withdrawal),
- the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, when you consider that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Who can we share your personal information with?
Your personal data may be transferred to entities entrusted with processing personal data on the basis of contracts and entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions. The personal data processed as part of our website are entrusted to the provider of hosting services for us. We will also transfer your personal data to our authorized employees and associates in order to perform their duties.
Is your data profiled?
Your personal data will not be subject to processes that would lead to automated decision making, including profiling.